Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is a state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. BSNL is one of the largest Indian cellular service providers, with over 83.6 million subscribers as of January 2011, and the largest land line telephone provider in India. However, in recent years the company’s revenue and profit plunged into heavy losses due to intense competition in the Indian telecommunications sector.
BSNL is India’s oldest and largest communication service provider (CSP). It had a customer base of 90 million as of June 2008. It has footprints throughout India except for the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL). As of June 30, 2010, BSNL had a customer base of 27.45 million wire line and 72.69 million wireless subscribers.
BSNL is a boon for its customers as it provides No of facilities other than attractive offers like
- BSNL, the largest integrated telecom service provider in the country, has offered Free Personal Accidental Insurance Coverage for its esteemed customers of WORKING Landline, WLL (wireless in local loop) , Landlines PCO Operators and Post-paid Cellular connections
- BSNL is the only service provider, making focused efforts and planned initiatives to bridge the Rural-Urban Digital Divide ICT sector. In fact there is no telecom operator in the country to beat its reach with its wide network giving services in every nook & corner of country and operates across India except Delhi & Mumbai. Whether it is inaccessible areas of Siachen glacier and North-eastern region of the country. BSNL serves its customers with its wide bouquet of telecom services.
- BSNL has vast experience in Planning, Installation, network integration and Maintenance of Switching & Transmission Networks and also has a world-class ISO 9000 certified Telecom Training Institute.
- BSNL service support is fast and the reliability of lines are good.
- BSNL mobile is available both in urban and rural areas with more than 65000 mobile towers all over India and hence wide coverage
- BSNL mobile is the most economical as there are no hidden charges and it is totally transparent. Many value added services like Missed Call Alert.SMS delivery report etc are available free of cost and hence economical.
- The Customer Service Centers are located throughout Karnataka where subscribers can personally lodge their complaints and can meet senior Officers of BSNL even without prior appointment.
- Subscribers can join most popular Pyari Jodi (BSNL Home Plan) with unlimited free calls from Mobile to BSNL Home land line number.
- Subscribers can enjoy the 3G services of Voice, Video and Data at affordable price.
BUT people just need good offer so they change their operators just like changing their cloths, its like buying new attractive cloth and forgetting
the good cloth which is not much attractive but reliable….
Our citizens don’t think about those 300000 other citizens who are working hard but they fall for private providers who are from foreign
country who came here for earning profits
Everyday thousands of sim cards of private providers are wasted by thousands of customers, these customers get these sim cards in the footpaths which are free of cost these are called “use and throw sim cards” and these customers don’t have to give any photo or id proof these is indirectly a serious concern on national security i.e these sim cards can be misused by terrorists
BSNL sells their sim cards through teleshoppes and retailers but they are strict about registration process of sim cards
This article is not An advertisement of BSNL, but this is a concern on my fellow citizens who are concerned about their fellow citizens and
it’s about LOVE to my INDIA and INDIAN GOVERNMENT